We appreciate your visit to HealthyComputing.com, and note that the following conditions govern your usage of the site. By viewing the pages or content on HealthyComputing.com, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. In no way should it be considered as offering medical advice.
The information provided herein should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed physician should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. All information is Copyright HealthyComputing.com, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
Important! These terms and conditions (these "terms and conditions") govern your (the "user" or "you") use of the HealthyComputing.com, Inc. web site (the "web site") provided by HealthyComputing.com, Inc. (the company"). These terms and conditions are subject to change by the company at any time in its discretion. Your use of the web site afer such chages are implemented will be deemed your acceptance of the changes. Please consult these terms and conditions regularly.
1. Permitted Use. User has a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited, revocable right to use the Website solely for User's personal educational, informational, and entertainment use. User will not use the Website for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the Company's express prior written consent. For example, User will not and will not authorize any other party to (i) Co-brand the Website or portion thereof, or (ii) frame the Website or portion thereof (whereby the Website or portion thereof will appear on the same screen with a portion of another website). "Co-branding" means to display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of any party in such a manner reasonably likely to give a User the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute the Website or content accessible within the Website (the "Content"). User agrees to cooperate with the Company in causing any unauthorized Co-branding, framing or linking to immediately cease.
2. Proprietary Information. User acknowledges and agrees that the Content is the proprietary information of the Company, and the Company retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, User will not reproduce, transmit, publish or distribute such Content to any third party without the express written consent of the Company, except that User may print out a copy of Content solely for User's personal use. In doing so, User will not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the Content.
3. Disclaimer. The Content is presented in summary form only and intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge of the topics discussed. The Content should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other health care provider. Information obtained by using the Website is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly. User should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something User has read within the Website. User is encouraged to consult other sources and confirm the information contained within the Website.
Further, User understands that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by the Company, the Company does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet or within the Website in any way. User also understands that the Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or within the Website will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Each User is responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy User's particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for the reconstruction of any lost data. The Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet or the Website.
THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY CONTENT ACCESSIBLE WITHIN OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT COMPANY IS NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF PROVIDING ANY TYPE OF PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE WHATSOEVER.
4. Limitation on Liability. THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT USER HAS PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
5. Indemnity. User will indemnify and hold the Company, its licensors, content providers, service providers and contractors (the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from any breach of this Agreement by User, including any use of Content other than as expressly authorized in these Terms And Conditions. User agrees that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and agrees to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys' fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. User will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of User's use of the Content accessed from the Website.
(a) Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the law of the State of California, without regard to its choice of laws provisions.
(b) Venue and Jurisdiction. User submits to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in San Diego, California for the purposes of resolving any dispute arising out of the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
(c) Severability. If any provision of these Terms And Conditions is deemed to be unenforceable as written under applicable law, the parties intend that such provision be modified to the extent, and only to the extent, necessary to make such provision enforceable. In the event any unenforceable provision cannot be modified to make it enforceable, the parties intend that such provision be stricken from these Terms And Conditions with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
(d) Force Majeure. The Company will not be liable or responsible for any failure or delay in performance if such failure or delay is caused in whole or in part by causes beyond its complete control, including fire, flood, explosion, war, strike, embargo, government regulation, civil or military authority, act of God, acts or omissions of carriers, transmitters, telephone companies, Internet service providers, Internet backbone providers, vandals, or hackers.
(e) Third Party Sales or Websites. Via access provided by the Website, User may order products and service from third parties who are not affiliated with the Company. The Company is not a party to any User transactions with third parties and makes no representations or warranties whatsoever with respect either to such third parties or to the subject matter of such transactions. The Company will have no responsibility or liability with respect to any such transactions.
(f) Third Party Beneficiaries. Sections 2 through 5 are also for the benefit of the Company's licensors, content providers, and service providers, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly on its own behalf.
(g) No Waiver. The failure on the part of the Company to exercise any right or remedy hereunder will not operate as a further waiver of such right or remedy in the future or any other right or remedy.
Special Notice: Usage of Discussion Boards.
HealthyComputing.com, Inc. ("HealthyComputing") does not control the content of the messages that are posted by you, the user, in any way. If you rely on the information you read on the message boards, you do so at your own risk and agree to hold HealthyComputing harmless from any liability or damages that may result. We do not guarantee the accuracy or truthfulness of any message posted.
By clicking "Enter Message Boards" you expressly agree as follows:
* Not to post anything that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, abusive, damaging, or otherwise objectionable, nor any messages which contain advertising or any solicitation for products;
* Not to post anything that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder. You agree not to post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component. You agree to indemnify HealthyComputing from any and all damages resulting from your post to yourself or others.
* HealthyComputing will attempt to make the discussion forums available for your use, but does not represent or warrant that they will be available at all times or at any specific time.
HealthyComputing is not obligated to monitor the discussion forums, but does reserve the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that it, in its sole discretion, deems objectionable or in violation of these terms and conditions. HealthyComputing may temporarily or permanently remove or deny access to you at any time without cause. There will be no notice given by HealthyComputing prior to such an exercise of rights.